Monday, January 16, 2006

Funny quotes from my days teaching in a "real" school

"Well, I guess we could say we have become increasingly bolder in voicing our protests against the Crown in the last few years."

"A parable is a story that is told to better understand it."

"If people today had moral values and observed the law of absence there would not be this problem."

"He shows us how to resist temptation when he was in the desert and he hadn't eaten for 30 days and 40 nights."

"Well, I started lesson 67, but my pen ran out of ink, so I went on to lesson 68."

"Columbus grew and married a Portuguese woman."

"Queen Elizabeth got Columbus started on his first voyage."

"Rodrigo de Triana spotted land from the Pinto."

"What religious affliction is Bill Clinton?"

"The parable of the sower was when Christ fed 5000 with 7 loaves and 7 fishes."

1 comment:

Stella said...

That's hysterical!